And so it begins...I have been so reluctant to start a blog, and partially just lazy. Who has time for a blog? Well, after spending much time reading other people's blogs, I realized that I have time for a blog. Not to mention, after stumbling upon my little sister's blog and thoroughly enjoying myself as I read her posts, I realized that maybe having my own blog can be fun. My little Ruby is becoming quite the character, and I'm finding myself behind in recording all of her cute little quirks and accomplishments. As I've watched Ruby grow and my sweet Hugh become such a nurturing father, I feel as if I'm bursting at the seams with emotion. The other night I couldn't fall asleep, so I sneaked into Ruby's room and just stared at her sweet sleeping face and then I crept back into my room and watched Hugh, sound asleep. I was overcome with love for these two people. My life is far from perfect and some days I feel so tired, grumpy, and worn-out, but I'm lucky to have Hugh and Ruby around to help me see the sun again. Welcome to my blog...bursting at the seams (literally...baby number two is due in April!)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Bursting at the Seams..
And so it begins...I have been so reluctant to start a blog, and partially just lazy. Who has time for a blog? Well, after spending much time reading other people's blogs, I realized that I have time for a blog. Not to mention, after stumbling upon my little sister's blog and thoroughly enjoying myself as I read her posts, I realized that maybe having my own blog can be fun. My little Ruby is becoming quite the character, and I'm finding myself behind in recording all of her cute little quirks and accomplishments. As I've watched Ruby grow and my sweet Hugh become such a nurturing father, I feel as if I'm bursting at the seams with emotion. The other night I couldn't fall asleep, so I sneaked into Ruby's room and just stared at her sweet sleeping face and then I crept back into my room and watched Hugh, sound asleep. I was overcome with love for these two people. My life is far from perfect and some days I feel so tired, grumpy, and worn-out, but I'm lucky to have Hugh and Ruby around to help me see the sun again. Welcome to my blog...bursting at the seams (literally...baby number two is due in April!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! You've always had such a great capacity to love people, and who better to pour so much love into than your own sweet little family. Thanks for sharing them with me :). Can't wait for baby number 2!
Ps. The layout of your blog is SO cute. I love it.
Post a Comment