Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where is the chicken in my chicken chow mein?



When I was little I did a dance to a funny little song Where is the Chicken in My Chicken Chow Mein? The song went something like this..."Where is the chicken in my chicken chow mein, my chicken chow mein, my chicken chow mein...I looked high, I looked low, can't be found, no..no..no...can't find my chicken anywhere!" My costume for the dance was a traditional magenta Chinese dress (at least traditional to me at age 6) and a pointed hat....guess it had something to do with the chow mein in the song? Well, after all these years, I finally found my chicken...little Roo made the cutest darn chicken I've ever seen! She was worth the wait :) She also looked darling sitting next to one of the great witches at Gardner Village...not scared one bit!



(Can you believe she holds her bottle all by herself, my baby
is slipping away)



(Monster Ruby will be back next Halloween to get you all...ha ha ha)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One cute little chick! Fun to see you guys here in the blogging world.

Sarah