My babies...
Ruby and I took a nap together to the other day. I woke up before she did and this is what I saw...
Her face reminded me of this little guy...It made my heart hurt...a lot.
But, there is not question...these two are siblings. From the moment I saw my little Hugh William in the NICU, something about him reminded me of Ruby. I think it was the the resemblance of their sleeping faces. I love my two babies...and often think about the others waiting to come.
3 comments:
Thank you for the post. We still think about little Hughie a lot--even though we never met him. I think that there will always be a part of Hughie that lives on in Ruby. They were and always will be so connected.
Thank you, again.
-Susan Milne
wow - they really do look so much alike! very precious.
i always thought hughie had something that reminded me so much of ruby, and it's totally captured in these pictures :)
love you, meg
Post a Comment