Wednesday, November 16, 2011

3 months.



{of course big sis wanted in on the action}

Hank is such a delight! At three months he loves to smile, flail his arms like a cheerleader (or should I say yell leader), laugh at Ruby, coo and chat, and prefers to be held while sleeping (what baby doesn't?). He is a quick little eater, enjoys baths, and prefers to be held upright, facing outward so he doesn't miss a thing.

Hank's turning three months also means me going back to work. Before Hank's birth I remember looking forward to my 12 weeks off...I can hardly believe it has come and gone! I went back last week and we all are adjusting well. Hank had a rough hour or so my first night back...but he and Hugh survived and the second night went much smoother. I had to fight tears as I waved goodbye to my little fam...but getting to work is half the battle and once I'm there it feels good to be back. I really am lucky to work on a great unit with such wonderful people. And I must say, it makes a world of difference working 12 hours un-pregnant.


{Ruby at 3 months}

1 comment:

McCall said...

hank looks so much like you! he is getting so big, and those smiles are so cute! of course, the picture of ruby smiling at him is absolutely precious.