Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flashbacks.



Looking through my photos tonight I came across these gems. Ruby is about a month older than Hank here. Hence, the importance of picture taking, even if they just sit on my computer...for the times I sit down and look through old photos and let them transport me back in time. And to remember the details of my life my brain just can't seem to hold on to.

I also love pictures because after a day when Ruby has pushed my every button...even ones I didn't know existed, browsing through my photos warms my heart and reminds me that I'm so lucky she is mine. And all the things she did that day to drive me crazy, quietly go out the window...just in time for a new day to start...with new buttons to be pushed (or the exact same ones as the day before :).

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

It's so true, right? These kids are great :)