Wednesday, January 16, 2013

 January Shenanigans...trying to get through this bitter cold!


Cheering on our Utah Jazz! Ruby loves Gordon, and when she sees him playing says, "There's my boy." One morning after a game I told her that the Jazz won last night and that Gordon played great, she responded, "Yes! Thanks for telling me Meg, I wanted to know if they won."


...


I couldn't help but smile when I saw that Ruby had found homes/beds for all her mini animals. I love how she so neatly set them up on the book shelf.

...


Ruby soliciting us for money. She set this up all on her own. She doesn't mess around when it comes to filling up her piggy bank.


"Mom take a picture!"

...





Hank carrying around his box of cereal. This is an on-going obsession for him. It is pretty cute to see him haul over to the pantry, then look at me with his wide eyes (his request to open the door), all so he can pull out the cereal and carry it with him everywhere. One evening, I was busy making dinner when Ruby informs me that we have a problem....kix are everywhere! I should have known Hank couldn't be trusted alone with a cereal box. 

These kids wear me out, and some days take me to my wit's end! But I sure do love them...and wouldn't trade them for anything.

No comments: