Sunday, August 11, 2013

Henry Scott turned two!


And he was not pleased...at all.
Seriously, he had a blast!

In true Hank form, we had a little Buzz Lightyear swim party to celebrate. Thanks to our great families for coming and spoiling our little man. He really did enjoy himself. For Hank, nothing is better than Buzz, pizza, swimming, a beach ball, and birthday candles.




We sure love this little man...wildness and all! My favorite thing is putting him to bed at night and after telling him "I love you, Henry" having him say through his binky, "I lub you, mommy." Makes all the crazy moments from the day disappear. He wears two well!

Happy "two august" my little Hank!




Who needs gifts when you have Buzz and gang Pez? 


And a special thanks to my assistant party planner. Putting the party together would not have been nearly as much fun without Ruby's help. She was so excited for Hank's party and even more excited to give him her gift. She wanted to get him a dreamlite because Hank likes hers. We went to Walmart together and picked it out. Such a sweetheart.

2 comments:

Grandma Sueez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Sueez said...

Oh my cute Hank -- Happy Two Years! Your birthday party was so much fun. My favorite part was watching you cleverly sneak into the hot tub. I love your fun (often times mischievous) personality. Like AFTER you throw an object that barely misses the top of my head, you say, "Gumma, CATCH!" So funny! I love you, Hank and I love your big sister, too. Ruby did such a great job decorating for your birthday. You're lucky to have a sister that always looks out for you. I love you both -- you bring so much joy to my life