Friday, October 29, 2010

"I wan go to Grandma Sueez's"

This is what Ruby always says when her mean mom doesn't let her have her way. Pretty smart if you ask me. She know's she usually gets her way if Grandma Sueez has anything to say about it :)....and that's just as it should be.

{Ruby and Grandma Suzi at Gardner Village}

4 comments:

Grandma Sueez said...

Oh, sweet Ruby!! She absolutely melts my heart. We (Ruby and I) do try to "stick to the rules" most of the time, but this smart, funny, lovable little sweetheart is absolutely irresistible. She will likely always get her way with me. It used to be that "what happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's", but now that Ruby can talk, she likes to tell all. That doesn't matter though, she will still most always get her way with "Grandma Sueez." Her sweet yet spunky personality is a tribute to her amazing parents. I love you Ruby ... and I hope you "come see Grandma Sueez" as often as possible.

Meg said...

If she had her way, it would be everyday :) We love you, mom!

mjm said...

this is such a good picture! mom, get that in a frame! :)

Jessica said...

Ruby is a darling Charlie Brown! And the tent building is all Graham wants to do with my Mom every time we go to Provo. He calls in building "tunnels"!