Tuesday, November 2, 2010


"You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.."
...or Good little lady...

Ruby made the cutest Charlie Brown for Halloween. I knew with her bald head she would fit the part perfect. She is also getting good at saying "cheese" for the camera...hence her cute cheesy smiles in the following pics. Although Halloween isn't my favorite...it was fun dressing up and spending time with family.

{Linus and Charlie Brown all ready for the neighborhood carnival}

{Snoopy and Ruby's pumpkin got to tag along}

{And don't forget Lucy Van Pelt...she made a Halloween appearance!}

Ruby even got to go trick-or-treating for a bit and now has her candy stashed in the cupboards of her kitchen set.

PS. Don't forget to VOTE today!


5 comments:

mjm said...

you guys look great. and that last picture is so cute!

Jessie said...

oh my goodness!! such a cute idea :) ruby is seriously one of the cutest little girls i have ever seen! and you look amazing meg.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!

Jennifer said...

I love that you dressed up as a family! One of these years I will do the same. :) SO cute!

Grandma Sueez said...

Great pictures!! Meg, you did a fabulous job on all the costumes. You guys look great! Ruby makes the best Charlie Brown ever. I love the last picture ... the excitment of Ruby to be out trick-or-treating (she is getting so big) and the beauty of her mom enjoying the moment with her "little treasure."