Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, McCall!
{and for all the family birthday posts I missed..sorry, I just happen to be on the ball today}

{this pic describes Ruby and McCall perfectly...always teasing each other}

I'm so grateful for McCall and the wonderful addition she is to our family. Our little sisterhood would not be the same without her. I remember my dad picking Mal and I up for school the day McCall was born. We were so excited to find out if she was a girl or boy. As most people know, at first we were a bit bummed she was a girl (we were hoping for a baby brother), but it just took us seeing and holding her and then we were in love. Mal and I were so excited to have someone to love and mother. McCall really has become the glue in our family...always the peacemaker. The funny thing is, when I think of one of my sisters...I can't help but think about the other. I really am so grateful for both of them. I have never wanted to replace either one with a brother. It's perfect just, us three girls.

Happy Birthday, Call. You really are my wing-man...not sure if I would survive without. Can't believe you are 18!!


2 comments:

McCall said...

Thanks for the shout out, Meg! Love you!

Anonymous said...

we all three got pretty lucky! i love you both. happy birthday call-a!