The happenings....
Hank getting in some bonding time with his best bud Gray...

Then...

Gray deciding he wants to eat Hank's arm for lunch. Hank...not amused.

Being pushed out of bed by these three...or should I say two. On a few occasions both kids find themselves in our bed in the early morning; needless to say, for being so small, they really know how to take up a lot of room!

Getting ready for this crazy girl's 3rd birthday!! What!?
3 comments:
gosh, these kids are all so cute! i've never seen hank as sad as in that picture of gray eating him!! what cute buddies.
and how is ruby really '3'? she is beautiful as always and that smile melts me! i'm excited to celebrate this weekend.
Ruby is such a character...I love it! I love all of them taking up all of the bed...so cute!
seriously, your kids are just one of a kind! so dang cute!
and thanks for the update :)
Post a Comment