Sundays.
I always look forward to them. Especially when Hank is wearing his bow-tie.

Hank in his first real church outfit from Grandma Suzi (bow-tie made by McCall).
...nice change from his usual sweats and striped onesie.

Ruby and Hank after Ruby's first day in Primary...she loves it!

And, we all love Call.
By the end of another week, I am usually in need of a re-charge and a reminder of what makes my life full. Going to church each week does this for me and I almost always leave feeling uplifted and ready to take on another week. Ruby feels it to...she frequently asks when she gets to go back to Primary.
A few weeks back I was told that while the Primary was singing, Scripture Power, Ruby scrambled through her bag to pull out her Book of Mormon. By the time she got it out, the song was over. Too funny. And too bad they couldn't sing it again.
3 comments:
hank is the most handsome kid i've ever seen! and that new smile of ruby's kills me... she's beautiful!
Meg seriously I am DYING over Hank! Can he be any cuter? Oh I just want to cuddle him! Hope you are doing well!!
i love your kiddos!!
Post a Comment