Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i scream...

you scream...

we all scream...

for ice cream!

{Ruby enjoying a chocolate shake on Memorial Day}

I bought ice cream sandwiches the other day (Hugh came with me, I blame him). It was more economical to buy the 36 pack...less than 10 cents per ice cream goodness. I won't even reveal how many sandwiches I've eaten since the purchase...big mistake. Ruby's making out big though, I always justify eating one if I share it with her....she caught on how to take BIG bites :). So glad its summer!






4 comments:

Mallory said...

wow, this is truly what childhood ought to look like!!! absolutely adorable.

ps. i saw the 36 pack last weekend and thought it either had hugh or dad written all over it. so funny that you and roo have probably eaten most of them. :)

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Meg- I just read your post about your tuesay night...I have been meaning to tell you that I was thinking and praying for you during that difficult time. I hope that you have peace in your heart!

Jess said...

Oh Meg she is ADORABLE!!! Seriously doesn't get cuter then that! Hope you are doing well, I think about you all the time!!

Brownies said...

Why do I have 2 Costco boxes of ice cream treats in my fridge? It's all Ben I tell ya, and then it's all me that eats them. Ruby is a peach!